ORBITAL SANDING MACHINE model "2LU/200"
This machine allows to sand straight elements with cylindrical, oval or irregular section made of wood or plastic materials. This sanding machine is particularly suitable for the working of cylindrical and conical poles for fences, lampposts, outdoor furniture particulars, playgrounds equipment and curtain rods. The pieces are placed one after the other between the introduction rolls, which make them go through the abrasive bands. The main characteristic of this machine is that the piece to be sanded moves forward at the desired speed WITHOUT TURNING.
The machine can be equipped with:
- automatic belt-opening device with photocell
- motorized group extraction rolls
- rest for short pieces
- variable speed driver to change the speed of the sanding belts
- pneumatic cylinder connected with the photocell to open the introduction rolls
- piece-reversing system
- automatic group centralized lubrication
- loader for straight pieces with a length between 1500 and 6000 mm.
|min. diameter||40 mm.|
|max. diameter||200 mm.|
|min. length of the piece||1000 mm.|
|feed with variable speed driver||2-7 mt./min.|
|abrasive belt development||2500x150 mm.|
|net weight||1960 kg.|
Device complete with photocel
Example of samples produced "2LU/200"