Machine suitable to grind/satin straight and curved tubes with round or oval section made of steel, aluminium, brass, etc. The pieces to be grinded are placed between the sanding belts and start feeding while the belts turn around the piece.
The machine can be equipped with:
- variable speed driver to modify the speed of the sand belts
- motorized group for the introduction rolls Ø 42 mm.
- motorized group for the extraction rolls Ø 42 mm.
- pneumatic clamping device for short pieces
- self braking motor for the flywhee
|min. diameter||5 mm.|
|max. diameter||80 mm.|
|min. radius of curvature for pieces with Ø max. 45 mm.||150 mm.|
|abrasive belt development (Ø 10-45 mm.)||820x30/50 mm.|
|abrasive belt development (Ø 10-80 mm.)||780x30/50 mm.|
|net weight||235 kg.|
Horizontal loader for straight pieces
Special clamping device to work extremely short pieces
Example of samples produced "2LU/45"